Saturday, January 30, 2010

Finally



Ok, so I am still failing to keep up with this blog, so here are just a couple of pictures of some (kind of) recently finished projects. I'll start with what is probably my favorite: the crab I made my dad for Christmas.



He is from a pattern purchased at http://www.ravelry.com/ In the end I think I spent about 20 hours on him...so glad he was worth it!


This next one was just for fun. I made it for my boyfriend to give to his cousin. They have a long standing Christmas tradition, where she sends him the, "I want a hippopatamus for Christmas" song, and he gets her some sort of hippo present. I was glad to be able to help this year...



This was a super easy pattern, and I think it turned out pretty cute, and from what I heard, it was well recieved.

I'm having some trouble with putting up pictures, so I will call it quits for now, and work REALLY hard at posting a few more soon, soon, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment